Common Questions


We are in constant contact with various bank managers, loans officers and mortgage brokers. We have extensive resources for finance and would be pleased to direct you to the appropriate lending institution and or mortgage broker to assist you with obtaining your finance


Building Insurance is recommended to be taken immediately after signing a Contract as a purchaser has an equitable interest in the property. The property normally remains the risk of the Vendor until settlement. However, there have been circumstances where substantial damage has been caused to the property prior to settlement and the Vendors insurance policy was ineffective.

Purchasers obtaining finance will require an insurance policy to be paid in full prior to settlement as the mortgagee will not effect settlement without insurance being in place. The mortgage may also ask you to produce a copy of the paid insurance policy before settlement. You should consult with your bank about the minimum cover required. Most mortgagees will determine the amount of cover based on their valuation conducted on the property. The insurance policy will also need to have the mortgagees/banks full details noted on the policy.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Pursuant to Part 3 of the Conveyancers Act 2006 this firm holds Professional Indemnity Insurance against civil liability in connection with all conveyancing work performed in the course of this business.

Website Design by Allbutt The Best